Recorded Music NZ has a published Distribution Policy as approved and adopted by its full Board of Directors and available as a PDF below.
This policy covers off the full circle from:
- the grant of rights under Master Rights Agreement;
- to the licensing and collection of fees;
- to data collection from radio and other users;
- to distribution of royalties;
- and any issues relative to disputes/overpayments.
Any amendments to this policy must likewise be approved by the full Board of Directors and promptly published.
The latest version of the policy is dated 1st January 2019.
Read and Download the Policy: Recorded Music NZ_Distribution Policy with Schedules_1st January 2019