Recorded Music NZ has a published Distribution Policy as approved and adopted by its full Board of Directors and available as a PDF below.
This policy covers off the full circle from:
- the grant of rights under Master Rights Agreement;
- to the licensing and collection of fees;
- to data collection from radio and other users;
- to distribution of royalties;
- and any issues relative to disputes/overpayments.
Any amendments to this policy must likewise be approved by the full Board of Directors and promptly published.
The latest version of the policy is dated 9 May 2017.
Read and Download the Policy: Recorded Music NZ_Distribution Policy with Schedules_9 May 2017